Senior Project Manager
Job place :
Contract Type :
Pour le compte de notre client, nous recrutons un Senior Project Manager pour une mission freelance en régie de longue durée à Rabat.
• Lead complex offer development projects, with a multiple stakeholder.
• Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs.
• Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them.
• Managing different stakeholders from different Business units and different background/ reporting levels.
• Follow SAFe and ATM methodologies to manage the delivery of new and enhanced offers.
• Work closely with product marketing, operations, and IT to make sure the project is delivered as agreed and meeting the product marketing roadmap milestones.
• Prepare and lead product board sessions reporting to Exec levels.
• Ability to act on problem resolution and finding the correct escalation points when needed.
• Work under the leadership of the PMO to align practices and timelines agreed on within the Product roadmap.
• Contribute to product marketing road map definition, and communication.
• Provide a range of reports to management, and highlighting risks as required.
• Ensure that quality is planned into projects and that there are the necessary mechanisms in place to measure performance.
• Identify and implement a range of continuous improvement initiatives to enhance business performance and increase quality.
• Document best practices starting with key TTM milestones deliverables.
• 10 + years experience with at least 6+ years proven experience in Project management.
• Previous experience in service management offers and products development environment (preferable)
• Proven Teamwork Spirit
• Ability to engage and partner with customer and internal staff as required.
• Good understanding of the telecoms and IT industries.
• Expert in engineering & project management methodologies and tools
• SAFe and ATM methodologies deep understanding with the ability to tailor the approach
• Ability to efficiently delegate tasks and responsibilities
• Expert in reporting tools and technologies for continuous reporting of activities, statuses and results to senior management.
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Languages : Excellent command of Both French & English languages .
Travel to France or Egypt may be necessary from time to time depending on current projects, or for seminars.