Network Site Project Leader (Luxembourg)
Job place :
Contract Type :
Besoin: Network Site Project Leader / la mission sera en présentiel au Luxembourg
- Defines and leads projects on the construction, evolution, stability, reliability and security of
the Telco’s site environment. Full responsibility until project implementation including the
- Defines the best solution to be implemented for the construction and evolution of Telco’s site.
- Liaises with Field teams, Acquisition Team, Radio Engineering Team, Transmission Team and
network suppliers for the
- completeness of the Telco’s site design, construction and evolution.
- Organizes all design and engineering works in the context of the development and exploitation
of Telco sites and as such
- delegate activities to selected partners following global contracts with objectives and budget
- Leads the Request for Proposals to the Partners and Challenge the different offers from
technical, planning and cost perspectives.
- Manages the purchase order from creation to reception.
- Performs onsite technical visits, audits and acceptance.
- Acts as a technical interface with, suppliers, other operators, regulatory institutions, to gather
requirements and technical solutions.
- Monitors closely project evolution and provide progress and financial reports to management.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations for the future considering the technical evolutions on
- A Master’s Degree in Telecommunications or proven experience in the domain.
- Experience of minimum 5 years in Project Management in a similar role.
- Certifications as Safety coordinator or advisor, VCA 1 & 2, GOF 3.
- Generic knowledge in electricity and Telecom.
- Knowledge of Huawei and Nokia equipment is a plus.
- Strong planning & organization skills / task management.
- Independent user of English and French (reading, writing, and speaking). Luxembourgish
and/or German is a plus.
- Good communicator: Ability to adapt his/her communication to the audience (Experts,
Business and Management).
- Pragmatic, understand Technical, Business and Company constraints to set the right priority.
- Flexible and creative.
- Positive thinking and solution driven